Win10’s gaming features mostly about Xbox

Xbox chief Phil Spencer revealed a slew of Windows 10 gaming features during Microsoft's press conference today. And, as one might expect, they're largely tied to the company's console.

The standard and tablet versions of the OS will ship with an Xbox-branded app that combines a game library, messaging, and social-networking feeds. PC gamers will be able to interact with their peasant Xbox One counterparts, and Microsoft has integrated support for cross-platform multiplayer between those two camps.

It's ultimately up to developers to offer cross-platform play in their games, of course. But Lionhead Studios has already added the feature to Fable Legends, which will offer both combative and cooperative multiplayer modes when it's released later this year. Spencer demoed a joint session between early PC and Xbone builds of the game.

Windows 10 also adds the ability to stream real-time gaming sessions from the Xbox One to local PCs and tablets. PC games can't be routed to the Xbone, though, and PC-to-PC streaming doesn't appear to be in the cards. Good thing we already have Steam's in-home streaming and Nvidia's GameStream tech.

Microsoft's console remains at the center of its gaming strategy, but look out for increased cross-pollination on the applications front. Windows 10's universal apps will run on the Xbox One, giving developers the ability to target consoles and PCs with the same software. The Xbone is practically a PC under the hood, so cross-platform apps make perfect sense.

The Xbox app for Windows 10

Speaking of cross-pollination, the Xbone's Game DVR is integrated into Windows 10. This feature works with all games, and it appears to support both manual recording and 30-second replays. Footage of your sweet headshots and epic combos can be edited and shared within the Xbox app.

Incidentally, Spencer called himself "a big Steam customer." He demoed the DVR functionality in Civilization: Beyond Earth, which was launched via the Steam client.

The last gaming tidbits relate to DirectX 12, which seems increasingly likely to be a Windows 10 exclusive. Although Microsoft didn't mention supported OS versions during the event, the fact that Win10 is a free upgrade for Win7 and Win8.1 suggests little need to backport the API.

Following in Unreal Engine's footsteps, the Unity engine is adopting DirectX 12. Spencer said the API is ideal for mobile use, claiming that DirectX 12 can reduce the power required to render a scene by half. Credit the API's lower overhead, which should also help to improve performance in CPU-bound games. Cyril saw some of DX12's potential on this front at Siggraph in August.

• tipoo

Looking forward to TRs Directx12 analysis at any rate. I suppose it would be benefiting the opposite situation as mine most of all though, I have a 4770HQ that can pull its weight in any modern game, but paired with just its own Iris Pro 5200, which is still pretty good but a boost coming to that would have been nicer.

What I’m excited about is asyncronous compute – hopefully that would let you use a discreet card for rendering, while using all these integrated graphics we mostly all have for compute, instead of being wasted die space.

• Ninjitsu

I could tell he wasn’t being honest in that video interview 10 days ago.

• DPete27

Question about this “streaming” stuff. Are we talking a video stream of someone playing on the console, or are we talking about streaming your Xbox game to your PC (a-la NV shield) so you can use a keyboard and mouse?

Could you imagine how much more awful it would be to play BF/CoD if all those ludicrous console players were using keyboard/mouse input instead of gamepad?!?!?!

• Xenolith

You can play Xbox 1 games on your PC via video stream. The game has to support keyboard/mouse in order to use them. The Xbox 1 versions of BF/CoD don’t support keyboard/mouse (natively). You can hook up a Xim4 to your PC, if you want to use a keyboard/mouse with these games.

• destroy.all.monsters

Is anyone really surprised by this?

• Zizy

Universal apps running on Xbox is the big deal here ๐Ÿ™‚

• Shoki

um that’s the wrong direction.

• Krogoth

Protip: Microsoft stop caring about PC gaming since the Xbox Classic’s launch.

It shouldn’t be a shock that the Windows 10 gaming event was really a wank-fest to the Xbox One.

• Pwnstar

The evidence that you are correct is undeniable at this point.

Family site….

Wow. They implied Windows gaming would get better, with strong hints about XBox stuff coming to Windows 10.

What they’re actually talking about is finding ways to irritate PC gamers with useless XBox social media “apps” that aren’t actually games at all.

My head hurts from such stupid.

• VincentHanna

The MSFT version of [s<]shadow-play[/s<] "GameStream" didn't seem to fall into that category. Also, it sounds like at this point, if a game is released and it isn't a "cross platform" PC port, you can pretty much blame the studio at this point because it MSFT made it sound like all you need to do is pull a lever and flip a switch to publish xbox games to the PC or vice versa. Its literally going to be the same hardware, the same software, the same libraries, the same back-end xbox service...what, did you want MSFT to take a moral stand and tell every studio and developer that their games MUST be cross platform or else? I personally am intrigued.

• Pwnstar

Sure it did. See, in their minds, streaming XBone games to the PC is “bringing Xbox stuff to the PC”. There, done.

• VincentHanna

The streaming service was bi-directional (he specifically mentioned his steam library) and didn’t actually require an xbox, no?

• Pwnstar

I didn’t know that. =P

• Waco

This. If they’d just make a translation layer between Xbox OS and Windows…everyone with a gaming PC would happily buy “Xbox” games to play with their console buddies.

Instead, MS thinks that console gamers want the “Xbox” experience on their PCs. How clueless can they possibly get?

[quote<]translation layer between Xbox OS and Windows[/quote<] What's do Microsoft stand to lose by selling XBone games and XBLive subscriptions to PC owners? Like seriously, what's the drawback? Microsoft's pig-headed, arrogant stubborness is ensuring they keep total control and lockdown on an ecosystem that needs all the help it can get competing against Sony.

• VincentHanna

I don’t think PC owners will PAY for Xbone games if they try to maintain the XBL paywall on the PC.

The fact that 360 owners fell for it still baffles me.

• joyzbuzz

If the Win 10 DRM is up to the task not seeing why this couldn’t be extended to computers outside the home in the future with one game in play allowed per gamer tag, said tag available only by buying an Xbox One.

THAT would truly be a killer app and sell boatloads of Xbox Ones.

• VincentHanna

It would? You’d buy an Xbox one *just* so that you could get a username that lets you play PC games on another PC?

That makes no sense.

• Welch

So this is the big excitement for PC gamers they were promising a few months ago LOL!?

Chalk this up as another one for the list of “We promise we care about you PC gamers” lies from Microsoft.

Somehow I don’t think PC gamer’s idea of PC gaming is more access to a console eco-system from our PC. Do they realize the backwards’ness of that idea? Your weaker hardware is accessible from your powerful hardware that acts as sort of a dummy terminal…

PC Hardware > Console Hardware – – – Unless your talking really low end desktops or crappy mobile devices.

• ShadowTiger

As far as I can tell, the Xbox One is already struggling to play “next-gen” games. Can it handle video encoding at the same time without a performance hit (for streaming)?

• joyzbuzz

The PS4 just took an arrow to the knee.

BAM!

• moshpit

Is it just me, or is the link in the second to last paragraph “free upgrade” a non functional link? Something is broken with it, or maybe it’s just on my end…

• Dissonance

The link was busted. Should be fixed now.

• kvndoom

[quote<]I'm excited to be talking on January 21st. We have speakers coming up talking about Windows 10 and the great work that we're doing there. For the Xbox team, this is the beginning of our discussion with fans about the work that we're doing to bring gaming into the Windows 10 operating system. It's really nice to finally get to be able to talk about this. We'll continue the conversation throughout the year. We remain committed to gaming on console, but we know that we have fans and gamers that also play on PC and phone, and it's important that we build out the features that we have, learning from what we've done on console and helping make Windows 10 the best operating system we've ever created for gamers on PCs.[/quote<] Translation: No Halo, no Gears of War, no new games from us, but hey if you already own an Xbone...

• sweatshopking

THEY DID SAY THEY HAD SOME FUTURE TITLES TO ANNOUNCE COMING OVER TO PC BUT NOTHING TO SHARE TODAY.

• superjawes

“Port XBOne games to PC? That’s dumb.”

“Streaming from XBOne to PC? BRILLIANT! Fast track that to release!”

• sweatshopking

One is cheap and easy, the other is less so.

• superjawes

One will generate income. The other will not.

To an extent, they’re actually doing both.

In your question, which is which? I honestly can’t tell. I personally think that, due to the mindset of the PC games crowd spoiled by Steam sales, porting to PC would generate less money than keeping Xbox games exclusive, because people with both platforms will think “oh I’ll just wait until a fire sale for the PC version”. I might be wrong.

Then again, I don’t buy games on disc for my Xbone – I could save money by buying on Amazon, but the download convenience (just like with Steam) is way too much to ignore.

• superjawes

Streaming is only going to be applicable to people who own BOTH a PC and XBOne. Porting a game will widen the audience for said game. More potential sales versus a service of limited scope.

I know, but they’re also doing at least some cross-platform porting. Fable, for example, with cross-platform play.

They’ve tried this once before, with Shadowrun on Xbox 360, but didn’t get very far with it. Not sure why.

• superjawes

[i<]Shadowrun[/i<] was a specific case...simply put, Mouse+Keyboard was and is a superior control system to a controller. Using a mouse gave PC gamers a significant edge over their Xbox 360 counterparts. [i<]Fable[/i<] should do better, and I believe it is more cooperative than [i<]Shadowrun[/i<] was, so control systems should not hinder the experience.

• danny e.

lame

• LSDX

Wow… really that’s all.

Technically, there is no reason powerful enough Windows PC wouldn’t be able to run XboxOne games, since we now have the same x86 base, if MS would simply add the API/DRM-system to Windows. Because consoles themselves don’t make big money themselves, contrary to the games sold, the only reasons to do so might be:
    – bad marketing decision
    – fear the DRM might be easier to break on full-fledged PC.

Sure, there is the risk, that the games won’t be able to run on some specific configurations, but hey, that’s a risk PC gamers take with any game they buy.

For the game devs, this would be huge win. They would just produce XboxOne Games, and maybe add some extra options to be enabled if run on a real PC.

Everything about this validates my expenditure for an Xbone, so I’m validated as a human being.

[spoiler<];)[/spoiler<]

WELL DONE, SIRE

Thanks. Someone else has no sense of humor.

PC gamez is serious business, I guess. ๐Ÿ˜†

I think I’m getting down voted because I think everything is awesome. PCs are awesome. I like the changes coming in Win10. Macs are awesome. The hardware is sexy and OS X is really great to use. iOS is great. The way it integrates with OS X is good, it’s easy to use, and it’s functional out of the box without customizations. Android is splendid. I really love my Nexus 7 2013, and I’m not sure a better small tablet has ever been made. Even small Windows tablets are usable, though I don’t currently own one. I do own a Windows Phone and it shows promise, but there are app holes for me specifically that need to be filled before I’d jump.

Everything is awesome. Except Samsung. Seriously, Samsung. Fuck you and your [s<]eyebrows[/s<] TouchWiz.

• sweatshopking

I LARGELY AGREE. I EVEN SHARE YOUR SAMSUNG HATE, THOUGH I DO LOVE MY SAMSUNG WASHING MACHINE.

THE ONLY THING I WOULD CHANGE IS THAT ALL THAT STUFF IS GREAT, BUT WINDOWS IS THE BESTOMGSOGOODLOVEITAMAZING

• f0d

soooo
    nothing useful for pc then?

you can bet they wont do crossplatform fps’s because of the superior kb/m
    i dont have a console so no streaming for me
    “apps” (not games) being shared between the platforms is exactly what i predicted
    already plenty of “game dvr” programs out there from afterburner/steam/shadowplay etc

so for me its all just “meh”

• geekl33tgamer

[quote<]you can bet they wont do crossplatform fps's because of the superior kb/m[/quote<] You try arguing that point with a console gamer. I gave up. ๐Ÿ˜›

• The Dark One

They did support cross-platform with that Shadowrun FPS in 2007- the results were predictably terrible. To date, the only first-person title I can think of that has done cross-platform play well is Portal 2’s co-op mode.

• geekl33tgamer

Well an FPS was never a good start. Perhaps a racing game or something would have been better, where a keyboard would largely be a hindrance compared to a gamepad or wheel?

• yogibbear

for (i=MS makes PC gaming statement; i<infinity; i++) {
    All_together_now.Print(‘MS announces something about Xbox’)
    }

• Pwnstar

[url<]https://techreport.com/news/27502/xbox-chief-i-t-time-for-us-to-talk-about-gaming-on-windows[/url<] Every time we get the rug pulled out from under us...

• Shambles

Outside of that Fable there was nothing for PC gamers during the press conference whatsoever. I suppose we should pad them on the back for not launching GFWL 2.0 though.

Pretty much this.

If I don’t have an xbox, is there anything in here for me? I guess I should add that I’m currently running an AMD graphics card, so even DX12 isn’t really a differential over Win7 w/mantle.

I guess it leaves me more flexable on my next graphics card purchase–which will probably be this summer. No idea which color that card’s going to be. Can’t wait to find out, though. ๐Ÿ™‚

If your friends have an Xbox, it sounds like you can play online with them. If you have no Xbox and you don’t know anybody that has one, it sounds like the answer to your question is no.

• willmore

<snark>All of my friends are adults, so yeah, seems likely.</snark>

I’m 36, and I have one, but maybe you meant maturity level rather than age. lol

• LostCat

You’re likely to see some DX12 games without Mantle support.

Well, unless I move off of W7 and an AMD card, I’m not likely to. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Prestige Worldwide

Even if you stay with and AMD card, you stand to benefit from the free upgrade to Windows 10.

DX 11.1 / 11.2 optimizations on Windows 8 did yield a decent frame rate bump in Windows 8. There’s a lot of good stuff under the hood in Windows 8 and I think it would be foolish not to take MS up on the free deal.

And of course DX12 support is a huge reason.

• LostCat

Windows Store…Games App…am I the only one seeing this?

At least it’s actually good, unlike GFWL.

• l33t-g4m3r

GFWL as a concept wasn’t bad. It was just extremely buggy, as MS didn’t do very well with updates or offline modes. GFWL felt like DLL Hell Deja Vu, and bad windows upgrade installs. It was a very half-baked product, but anymore that’s quite typical of anything Microsoft. Windows has been around for a long time, but MS has no interest in keeping anything standardized, aside from the basics, which causes a lot of long term problems. Android has a very similar gaming program to GFWL, but it works a million times better, and it never gets in the way. Steam is another program with similar functionality, but we don’t see horrible problems with it either.

IMO, GFWL was a product of a bigger problem, which is MS’s inability to write decent software and keep it compatible or standardized for any long period of time. Just look at MS’s backup utilities, or the location of your user profile. NT-XP had some standardization, but after that MS kept switching it out and breaking compatibility for every new OS. That type of behavior would be completely unacceptable for any other company, but for some reason MS keeps getting away with it, and professionals tolerate and work around it. IMO, people shouldn’t tolerate MS breaking core functionality every new version of windows. They’ve been around long enough that core functions should be rock solid, but instead it’s everyone outside of MS that keeps their software standardized.

For example, MS can write all the new internet browsers it wants, but it will never be better than Firefox, as every new version of IE will break compatibility with the previous IE features. Who wants to put up with that? Imagine if you updated 7zip, and the new version won’t read your old zip files. That’s what MS does with their software constantly. Ridiculous.

• kamikaziechameleon

Will Dx12 make a turdy Intel graphics solution better??? Didn’t think so.

• exilon

There was an demonstration where Intel showed how DX12 can free up more platform TDP for integrated graphics, and therefore extract more performance out the of the same hardware.

So the answer to your question is a yes.

• willmore

So, if you’re gaming on a tablet with a compromised thermal setup, ‘yes’.

• exilon

I don’t think 15W Haswell/Broadwell ULT can hold full GPU turbo, especially with the larger iGPUs (HD 5000/HD 6000).

I doubt even the higher 28W TDP ULT versions can hold full turbo with HD5100/HD6100.

The HD 5500 may run near full frequency on the 15W TDP on the best platforms (i.e. the Dell XPS line was pretty good on the HD 4400), but not every OEM will have the best platform.

• willmore

If you can show me where kamikaziechameleon mentioned those chips, you might start to have an arguement.

• exilon

Is that an attempt at backpeddling?

Why don’t you just admit that you were wrong about only tablets being TDP limited?

• willmore

WTF are you on about? I’m saying that the benefits of DX12 allowing the CPU to use less power so that the GPU can use more are *useless* to the vast majority of people who *aren’t* going to be using tablets.

You brought up tablets. Noone else did.

I clarified your comment–for those who didn’t know about that Intel had demonstrated–to make it clear that the benefit was only for extremely thermally limited situations.

The point of kamikaziechameleon’s post was that Intel graphics suck and DX12 isn’t going to fix that, so what’s the point?

You: “Well, in this silly little edge case it’s a bit of a win, so Intel rocks!”

• exilon

So let me get this straight.

You think 15 W and 28 W TDP CPUs aren’t the majority of mobile volume.
            You think 15 W and 28 W TDP CPUs aren’t power limited at all.
            You think only tablets are “thermally” constrained

This is pointless to discuss further.

• willmore

[quote<]You think 15 W and 28 W TDP CPUs aren't the majority of mobile volume. [/quote<] 15W no, 28W, yes. [quote<]You think 15 W and 28 W TDP CPUs aren't power limited at all.[/quote<] Learn the difference between power and heat. [quote<]You think only tablets are "thermally" constrained[/quote<] No, you're saying that and trying to imply that it's my position. Look up 'strawman' some time. [quote<]This is pointless to discuss further.[/quote<] Unless you learn to read and use logic, yeah, that's probably true.

• exilon

[quote<]Learn the difference between power and heat.[/quote<] Learn some physics. Goddamn.

• Andrew Lauritzen

> 15W no, 28W, yes.

That’s actually very factually incorrect. Almost all ultrabooks use the 15W CPUs (including the Surface Pro 3). The *only* systems I know of that use the 28W CPUs are the 13″ MacBook Pro and the upgraded Asus UX301LA. I’m sure there are a handful of others but suffice it to say these barely register on volume…

• sweatshopking

WHAT? YOU BROUGHT UP TABLETS IN YOUR FIRST POST. WTF MAN.

• willmore

*facepalm* Okay, I’ll type this slowly so there’s a chance you’ll understand it SSK, I mentioned tablet because that was the context the Intel demonstration which exilon refered was made. Exilon failed to make that clear. I stated it so that it was clear what exilon was implying.

Seriously, read the thread before you reply next time.

• sweatshopking

You don’t need to type it slowly, you need to not tell people they brought up things that you brought up, regardless of why you brought them up.

• Andrew Lauritzen

So if you don’t care about most mobile stuff, what are you comparing here? People gaming on desktops w/ integrated? No, obviously DX12 is not going to make that perform like a 100W+ GPU.

But for the majority of the mobile SKUs, they are indeed at least somewhat power-constrained (more-so as you go towards thin and light of course).

• willmore

That’s the whole point! DX12 isn’t going to help Intel GPUs compete with *real* GPUs, so what’s the point.

• Andrew Lauritzen

If “real GPU” = “desktop GPU” then sure (although DX12 will help desktop GPUs in other ways). Fortunately that’s not a very useful definition…

• Pwnstar

How is that fortunate?

• Andrew Lauritzen

It’s fortunate for the quality of conversation…

• VincentHanna

why do tablet GPUs have to “compete” with desktop GPUs/ Consoles? Can’t you just be happy to be able to play Skyrim or BF3 on your cell sometime with a wireless controller and nothing else?

• Concupiscence

edit: Hey, look, I summarized the points you already made. Sorry ’bout that.

• willmore

Are you refering to a comment you made earlier and then edited? Because that is not what I did. I clarified how limited in scope the ‘yes’ answer is.

• Concupiscence

In a nutshell, I realized that I’d misread your post and basically made a response to it that regurgitated some of the points you’d already made. I’d have deleted my post outright if I could have.

• willmore

Okay, sorry, that wasn’t clear to me. Thanks for the reply.

• auxy

Dunno why you’re being downvoted! Applied my gold-sub might to correct this wrong! ( ๏ฝ€ใƒผยด)ใƒŽ

• willmore

Looks like you’ve been out gold-subbed.

• destroy.all.monsters

Rich people behaving like bullies? That never happens.

/meta

• Orb

Can’t say for DX12, but Mantle (and so does GLNext) exposes low-level memory spaces to efficiently utilize integrated GPUs.

Intel’s CPUs are fast enough they don’t need it. This is more of a favor to AMD.

• Pwnstar

No, because Intel graphics aren’t CPU constrained. The GPU is bandwidth starved.

Really, you shouldn’t be gaming on integrated graphics.

• Prestige Worldwide

I wonder how Game DVR stacks up against Shadowplay.

Any details on whether it uses hardware or software for encoding?

Game DVR is always on – if it’s using software, MS is doing it wrong.

edit: that’s on Xbone. Are you asking about Win10?

• Prestige Worldwide

Yes, I’m asking about the Windows 10 implementation.

• geekl33tgamer

Yay, I can stream those vastly superior Xbox One graphics to my PC!

• sweatshopking

For the vast majority of computer owners, Yes?

Quiet, everyone has a GTX970 or R290 or better, even those Surface tablet owners.

• LostCat

My 660 agrees with you! err wait ๐Ÿ™‚

• Ninjitsu

Assuming they already have an Xbox One. Otherwise, wouldn’t it be cheaper to simply get better PC hardware?

• sweatshopking

probably not. laptops are now the vast majority of PC’s sold. it’s not usually just a gpu upgrade.

• Prestige Worldwide

I suppose this could be true for people who do not have gaming desktops but instead a general purpose low-spec/mainstream laptop.

• geekl33tgamer

Yes, but wouldn’t it be more useful the other way round?

My living room is defiantly a more comfy environment compared to the study where the gaming PC lives. We also have ways and means to do that anyway right now I guess, but still…

• Prestige Worldwide

Yes it would make sense for an end-user, but then MS would lose $10 in royalties from selling you a PC copy instead of an Xbone copy.

• sweatshopking

how would that make more sense? laptops have garbage gpus.

• geekl33tgamer

Was my post TL;DR – Who mentioned laptops? I was talking about streaming from my gaming PC in the study to the much more comfy surrounds of the living room where you may typically find a console.

• geekl33tgamer

I’ll try it in caps next time too. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• sweatshopking

prestige mentioned laptops IN THE POST YOU REPLIED TO WHERE YOU SAID IT MADE MORE SENSE TO STREAM FROM YOUR LAPTOP TO YOUR XBONE SINCE YOUR LIVINGROOM WAS MORE COMFORTABLE.

• geekl33tgamer

Ohhh TAXI

• Prestige Worldwide

It would make sense to use the XBox as a streaming device for your PC library if you have a decent gaming desktop and have the game on Steam and not on XBox.

• Shambles

I just don’t see the point. I’d rather sit in front of my TV than sit in front of a computer so I’ll never stream it to a laptop or desktop. Streaming to a tablet might seem a decent use case scenario except for the fact that you have no controls on a tablet.

Today was an absolute joke of how the event called out PC gamers to watch it as it did nothing for them whatsoever.

• TardOnPC

“PC gamers will be able to interact with their peasant Xbox One counterparts”

lulz! This made my day. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Prestige Worldwide

I love you, Geoff.

yep.

• Concupiscence

When so many of the touted features of a new OS seem intended to prod users into buying or using a walled garden made by the same company, where does the stick end and the carrot begin?

• sweatshopking

Is there really a decent alternative to this? most people want appliances, it seems, not PC’s for their TV’s, and microsoft IS finally leveraging their advantages into something useful. There is always the ps4, but since it’s now an island, to me personally, it’s less attractive. Sony doesn’t even make computers anymore.

• auxy

[url=https://pro.sony.com/bbsc/ssr/cat-vaio/<]Really?[/url<]

• sweatshopking

Really what? Sony sold viao. You should pay more attention.

I was unaware of that, but lo and behold:

[url<]http://www.engadget.com/2014/02/06/sony-sells-vaio/[/url<]

• sweatshopking

TR had a front page story about it.
            [url<]https://techreport.com/news/26011/sony-announces-sale-of-vaio-business-to-investment-fund[/url<] As sony leaves more and more markets I think the playstation becomes less and less interesting. I want cross platform connectivity and more ways to interact and they're changing to have fewer and fewer ways to do so since they're dropping all their products. It's one reason I wouldn't buy a nintendo now.

well, good for them, I guess. The first Bing result was the Engadget link, and being a year ago I either didn’t read it or didn’t remember.

• sweatshopking

WHY ARE YOU USING BING?!?!?!!? I’M THE ONLY ONE THAT DOES, AND I LIKE IT THAT WAY. MAKES ME FEEL EXCLUSIVE.
            I wasn’t being snide, just posting cause we’re here.

I like the rewards. I’ve gotten about $40 of Amazon gift cards.

• VincentHanna

use track-me-not.

max bing searches every day, no smelly image/trending overlay…

• Voldenuit

It looks like a stick from either end to me.