Nvidia has gotten into the habit of timing GeForce driver releases with major game launches, and today's is no different. The GeForce 347.52 WHQL drivers feature performance optimizations and an SLI profile for Evolve, the co-op sci-fi shooter by Left 4 Dead creators Turtle Rock Studios. Better performance and SLI support are also in store for a selection of other games.
In addition to Evolve, the 347.52 WHQL drivers increase performance in games like Assassin's Creed Unity, Battlefield 4, Dragon Age: Inquisition, The Crew, and War Thunder, Nvidia says. The gains can be expected on a number of GeForce cards, including the latest GTX 960, 970, and 980. Judging by the numbers posted on the download page, frame-rate improvements range from 3% to 13% in certain cases.
Last, but not least, Nvidia has freshened up its roster of SLI profiles. Along with the new Evolve profile, here's what folks with multi-GPU GeForce setups can look forward to:
- Alone in the Dark: Illumination – Added SLI profile
- Black Desert – Updated SLI profile
- Dying Light – Updated SLI profile (previously released via GeForce Experience)
- H1Z1 – Added SLI profile
- Heroes of the Storm – Updated SLI profile
- Saint's Row – Gat out of Hell – Added SLI profile
- Total War: Attila – Added SLI profile
- Triad Wars – Added SLI profile
You can grab the GeForce 347.52 WHQL drivers right here from GeForce.com—or, if you use Nvidia's GeForce Experience software, you can let it download the latest update automatically. (Thanks to TR reader SH SOTN for the heads up.)