So yeah, Valve is running Steam sales for pretty much every occasion now. This week, we're being treated to one in apparent celebration of this coming Friday, which falls on the 13th. Spooky.
The Mystery Midweek Madness sale spans 40 games, some discounted up to 75%, and it's running until Friday at 10AM, Pacific Time. I'm seeing a lot of oldies but goodies, including but not limited to:
- Alan Wake - $14.99
- Alan Wake's American Nightmare - $4.99
- Gone Home - $7.99
- L.A. Noire - $4.99
- Max Payne - $2.49
- Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne - $2.49
- Max Payne 3 - $4.99
- realMyst: Masterpiece Edition - $8.99
- Sam & Max: Season One - $4.99
- Sam & Max: Season Two - $4.99
- Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse - $4.99
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter - $9.99
That's only a small fraction of the games on sale, so you'll want to check the sale page for a full listing. Unless, of course, your credit card is still recovering from the volley of December deals. But since when has that ever stopped anyone?