It's that time again. We've sifted through the mountains of discounts and markdowns out there to find the most interesting deals to be had this week.
- First up is LG's 34UM65-P, a 21:9 ultra-wide monitor packing a 34," 2560x1080 IPS panel. Adorama is closing out this display for $499.99, and a $40 mail-in rebate knocks that down to $459.99 if you're a gambling type.
- TigerDirect is clearing out the MSI GeForce GTX 970 4DG5T OC video card for $309.99. This model isn't as fancy or as hot-clocked as our favorite MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G, but it still features a large twin-fan cooler, and it's also $30 or so cheaper. In fact, it appears to be the cheapest GTX 970 around right now. Act fast.
- Newegg has the silver version of Corsair's Carbide Air Series 540 dual-chamber ATX case for $99.99. I've tested the Air 540's smaller sibling, the Air 240, and found it worthy of a TR Recommended award, so I would expect good things from this larger version. Newegg is also offering an extra $20 off by way of a mail-in rebate, for those willing to chance it.
- The black version of Fractal Design's Define R4 is only $79.99 at Newegg right now. The R4 might be missing a few of the enhancements that Fractal baked into the Editor's Choice-winning Define R5, but it still holds a 5-egg rating among reviewers, and it's also $40 less than its replacement.
- Last but not least, Crucial's M500 960GB SSD is only $299.99 at TigerDirect right now. That's the cheapest way to get into a terabyte-class SSD that I can find, and it doesn't hurt that the M500 is a great drive, to boot.
Those are the best deals I could find this week. If I missed some buried treasure somewhere, please share your findings with other gerbils in the comments.