Happy Friday the 13th, gerbils. We've collected some of the best deals and discounts we could find this week to help take the edge off any triskaidekaphobia you might be experiencing.
- Newegg has MSI's GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GD5T graphics card for $599.99. This card has a nice-looking twin-fan cooler and healthy 1102MHz base and 1190MHz boost clocks, all for the price of reference-clocked and cooled cards from other board partners. MSI is also offering a $30 mail-in rebate that could reduce the price even more, making this card one of the cheaper GTX 980 Tis we've seen.
- Newegg also has Samsung's 850 EVO 1TB SSD for $310 after promo code EMCKCKA23. That's a great price for a big hunk of premium solid-state storage. Buyers also get a free game code for Assassin's Creed Syndicate with this drive right now. Put the game on your new SSD and enjoy, or flip the code for extra savings.
- Mushkin's Reactor 1TB SSD is still $279.99 straight up at Newegg, and it's still as appealing a deal as it was last week. If you don't need the niceties of the 850 EVO above, the Reactor is another good large-SSD pick.
- Need a cheap graphics card for a budget build or upgrade? Newegg has Zotac's GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB graphics card for $99.99 straight up. This card is a staple of our System Guides, and it's an easy way to add some graphics horsepower to a system for entry-level gaming.
- Let's wrap things up with Asus' Strix GeForce GTX 970. This card is $299.99 right now at Newegg, just $10 more than the cheapest GTX 970s on the site. For that Hamilton, you get an excellent cooler and higher clocks than Nvidia's reference design. A $20 rebate from Asus could reduce the price even further.
Those are the best deals we could find this week. If you find a great discount that we missed, be sure to share with other TR readers in the comments.