Happy Friday, gerbils. Black Friday may be just around the corner, but retailers are already offering a wide range of tempting deals. We've sorted through the mountain of "Black November" offers out there right now to bring you some of the best of the bunch.
- Skylake may be here, but Intel's Haswell desktop CPUs are still strong contenders in many regards. Newegg has Intel's Core i7-4790K CPU on sale right now for $299.99 straight up. This four-core, eight-thread CPU runs at 4.0GHz base and 4.4GHz Turbo clocks, and it was a staple of our higher-end System Guide recommendations before Skylake rolled around. This deal could be a great way to build a powerful system for less than a comparable Skylake build.
- Newegg also has Corsair's Graphite Series 380T Mini-ITX case on sale in white for $89.99, or yellow for $99.99. Corsair is offering a $30 mail-in rebate for both cases that could reduce the price even further. The Graphite Series 380T isn't the smallest Mini-ITX enclosure out there, but its racy looks, built-in carrying handle, and integrated fan controller make it one of the nicer ones of the bunch.
- GeForce GTX 980 Ti graphics cards are hot items right now, and EVGA's GeForce GTX 980 Ti SC is a good one. It's also selling for $589.99 straight up on Newegg right now, making it one of the cheapest ways to get into one of Nvidia's most powerful graphics cards.
- If a GTX 980 Ti isn't in the budget, Newegg also has EVGA's GeForce GTX 960 SSC 2GB graphics card on sale for just $169.99. This card is generally sufficient for 1080p gaming with some eye candy thrown into the mix, and we gave it good marks in our GTX 960 review.
- For those willing to live with a reference cooler, Newegg has Sapphire's Radeon R9 290 for $239.99. That's an incredible amount of graphics power for not a lot of scratch, and Sapphire is offering a $20 mail-in rebate that could sweeten the price-to-performance ratio here even more.
- Want to game on the go? Asus' G751JT 17.3" gaming laptop could be a good bet for $1,399. The configuration on sale includes a Core i7-4720HQ with four cores and eight threads, a GeForce GTX 970M graphics chip, 16GB of RAM, a 256GB SSD paired with 1TB of mechanical storage, and a 1080p IPS display with Nvidia's G-Sync variable-refresh-rate tech.
Those are the best deals we could find this week. If you find a great offer that we missed, be sure to share it with other TR readers in the comments.