All good things must come to an end, and that includes TR's 12 days of Christmas giveaways. The winner of our final giveaway—drum roll, please—is Jared Hohman. He's the proud new owner of a Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 Xtreme Gaming graphics card and a GA-X99-UD3P motherboard. Congratulations, Jared, and look for a message soon from our business guy, Adam Eiberger, with instructions on how to claim your prize. Many thanks again to Gigabyte for helping us cap off our twelve days of giveaways with that great prize package.
More thanks are in order, too. Our 12 days of Christmas giveaways was a huge event, and we're grateful to the sponsors that helped make it possible. Thanks again to AMD, Corsair, EVGA, Gigabyte, Monoprice, and OCZ for helping to brighten the holiday seasons of 12 lucky gerbils. In case you missed a day or two, here's a rundown of what we gave away:
- Day one: Monoprice's Enthusiast Backlit red switch mechanical keyboard and an XL Precision Gaming Surface
- Day two: OCZ's Vector 180 480GB SSD
- Day three: Monoprice's Enthusiast Backlit blue switch mechanical keyboard and an XL Precision Gaming Surface
- Day four: EVGA's X99 FTW motherboard
- Day five: Corsair's Strafe RGB Silent Mechanical gaming keyboard, Scimitar RGB gaming mouse, Void Wireless RGB gaming headset, and MM300 Extended Anti-Fray cloth gaming mouse mat
- Day six: OCZ's Vector 180 480GB SSD
- Day seven: Monoprice's Enthusiast Backlit red switch mechanical keyboard and an XL Precision Gaming Surface
- Day eight: Corsair's Carbide Series Air 540 Silver Edition case, Hydro Series H110i GTX 280mm liquid CPU cooler, and RMx Series RM750x PSU
- Day nine: Gigabyte's GA-Z170XP-SLI motherboard
- Day 10: Gigabyte's GA-970-Gaming motherboard and AMD's FX-8370 CPU
- Day 11: EVGA's GeForce GTX 980 FTW Gaming ACX 2.0 graphics card
- Day 12: Gigabyte's GeForce GTX 970 Xtreme Gaming graphics card and GA-X99-UD3P motherboard
In total, we gave away over $3,350 of prizes. Congratulations again to all of our winners, and a Merry Christmas to all of our readers.