This is weird. I think today is "Worldwide Monitor Sale Day," but I haven't seen anything in the news, nor has Google put up a doodle for it. The deals are out there, though, and we've separated wheat from chaff to bring you the best.
- Dell's U3415W is a big hunk o' monitor. It features 34 inches of curved IPS display goodness with a 3440x1440 resolution, integrated speakers, and a USB hub. Dell also offers three years of warranty coverage on this display. Newegg is offering it for $749.99 after promo code NEFPRDY20.
- If you're looking for something a tad more gamey, Acer's XB270HU is on sale at Newegg for $699.99. The XB270HU is a 144Hz IPS display with a 2560x1440 resolution, a response time of 4ms, and support for Nvidia's G-Sync variable-refresh-rate technology. It comes with a USB 3.0 hub, too.
- The Dell S2716DG is the company's first foray into G-Sync. This monitor has similar specs to the Acer above, except its panel is based on TN technology with a response time of 1ms. Dell offers a three-year warranty with advance replacement service. Grab it for $519.99 at Newegg.
- Next up is Asus' MX299Q. This is a 29" ultra-wide AH-IPS monitor with a 2560x1080 resolution. It has thin bezels and comes with integrated speakers. It can be yours for $359.99 at Newegg.
- Not every monitor has to be big or fancy. Dell's S2415H should fit the bill as a reliable workhorse. It's a 24" 1920x1080 IPS monitor with a six-millisecond response time and a 250 cd/m² maximum brightness figure. The monitor's bezels are quite thin, and it comes with a pair of three-watt speakers. Newegg is offering it for $149.99.
- On the storage front, there's a great deal on an Adata SP550 960GB SSD. It's on sale at Newegg for $199.99, which works out to just under 21 cents a gigabyte. Grab it while it's hot.
- Last but not least, we have the stylish Logitech G35 USB 7.1 headset. The G35 comes with three swappable headband pads, quick selection keys for different audio profiles, and a volume roller. The headset is on offer for $74.99 at the Newegg Marketplace.
That's it for today, folks! As always, if you come across any great hardware offers, be sure to post them in the comments section below.