We took a look at early Black Friday deals on graphics cards, CPUs, and SSDs, and now it's time to share the rest of the deals we've come across today. This time around, we've got a mixed assortment of "everything else" for you to browse.
- Asus' Z170 Pro Gaming motherboard has been in a few TR System Guides thanks for its all-round combination of features and a price that's just right. That price has gotten even better now thanks to Newegg. The online retailer is selling this mobo for $129.99, with a $20 rebate card available to potentially bring the price down even further.
- Our gerbil overlord Jeff loves his Gigabyte GTX 1080 Xtreme Gaming graphics card. Those who envy him (like I do) can now get even a little more easily. That graphics card is selling at Newegg for $659.99, which is almost $100 off of what it usually goes for. With a fancy staggered triple-fan setup, high clocks, and extra HDMI ports for a VR-ready breakout box, it's one of, it not the finest air-cooled GTX 1080s around.
- We have an, erm, case of the Wednesdays. Sorry, I really need the day off. Corsair's Carbide 600C is a gorgeous case with an inverted-ATX design, a steel frame, and comes with three 140-mm fans. We reviewed it back in March and determined it worthy of a TR Recommended award. Newegg is offering it for $119.99 right now, and there's a $20 rebate card on top of that, too.
- The Fractal Define Nano S has long been a TR favorite for Mini-ITX builds, and it's not difficult to see why, since it offers a compact design without the usual limitations of shoebox-sized cases. You can grab one from Newegg for only $54.99.
- Our Editor-in-Chief also reviewed the Cooler Master MasterBox 5 not too long ago, and he liked it so much that he deemed it worthy of an Editor's Choice award. That case can be yours for $56.99 with a black finish and a mesh front panel, or in white with a smoked-Plexiglas front panel for $59.99. There's a $10 rebate card available on either deal, too.
- Since we're somewhat on the topic of cooling, we'd like to take the opportunity to mention the Cryorig R1 Universal dual-fan cooler. This unit has been repeatedly praised for its cooling performance, though it has a price tag to match. Not today, though. You can get one for $69.99 at Newegg, which is a great deal for a top-of-the-line air cooler.
- For more modest needs, there's also an option. be quiet!'s Pure Rock Slim cooler has a 92-mm fan sitting in front of a dense fin array. Despite the small fan, the company claims this combo can dissipate up to 120W of heat. The best part is the price: only $14.90 shipped.
- Microsoft's Surface machines are regarded as some of the best convertible PCs around, but they do carry a premium price tag. This being the day before Thanksgiving, we can work something out on that front. The Microsoft Surface Pro 3 with a Core i5 CPU, 8GB of RAM, and a 256GB SSD is selling for only $649.99 at Newegg. That's an excellent deal, even considering it's not the latest model. We don't expect these to stay in stock for long.
- We saved the biggest deal for last. Well, in the literal sense, anyway. The Asus ProArt PA329Q monitor is a 32" IPS display with 4K resolution and 10-bit-per-pixel color, meaning it can reproduce 99.5% of the Adobe RGB color space. It also comes calibrated from the factory with a claimed DeltaE of under 2. This display would normally run you about a Kardashian buttload of dollar bills, but Newegg is selling it for $1,149.99. If you're looking for a pro-grade 4K monitor, then look no further.
We think that covers all the bases for today, folks. Spend away but don't forget—save at least a few bucks for the real Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Until then, have a happy Thanksgiving, and we'll be back to it bright and early on Friday morning with more deals.