We’re live at Dell’s CES 2017 press conference

We're at Dell's CES 2017 press conference. Join us as we see what innovations the company has in store for PC users this year.

• iq100

Dell has become Hell! Replaced half a loaf of defective bread.

[url<]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHmnHV0ko-c[/url<] [url<]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyxAb70X6Mg[/url<] (not my video, see its comments for scores of users with same problem)

• BoilerGamer

No Kabylake XPS 15 with 1050 & Windows Hello Camera? Well, I will just keep my Skylake XPS15 with 960m going then, they missed out on another chance at my wallet.

• NeelyCam

Unrelated, but does anybody know when Surface 5 is coming out…?

• chuckula

A Kaby Lake equipped XPS 13 arrived at the office yesterday.

I wish it was mine. They have done some excellent work with those products and I’d take one over any higher-end competitor (including Macs) in a heartbeat.

That’s what I’m looking to buy here in the next couple weeks. I need something I can haul back and forth to class, and they look just about perfect.

• NeelyCam

“Class”? Taking classes?

Yeah, one of the requirements for my job is to finish my degree. I’m probably taking 9 credits a semester for the next 4 semesters, plus a couple summer classes.

• Neutronbeam

Good for you Ben! We didn’t know you had any class. 🙂

I don’t, at least not for another 12 days. #harhar

• NeelyCam

I’m still pretty happy with my Broadwell based XPS13. I have noticed, though, that when I shut it off, and restart maybe a week later, the battery is dead. Not sure why that is… maybe it doesn’t shut all the way?

(Yes, I use it only about once a week… still, my C720 chromebook is my main ride…)

• weaktoss

The Skylake XPS13 has served me very well. The only bad thing I have to say about the product is the annoying segmentation Dell does. It’s impossible to buy the FHD display and 16GB RAM together, unless things have changed since I made my purchase around a year ago.

• nico1982

Is the nostrils’camera fixed?

• Thrashdog

No way to jam it in on the teensy little bit of bezel they have on those models, unfortunately.

• nico1982

They just need to move the panel 3-4 mm downward in the lid. The bottom bezel is ample. It will not look the same, I agree, but at some point you have to give up form for function.