Hello, gerbils. 'Tis almost the night before Christmas, and decorated pine trees everywhere probably have more than a few boxes laying underneath them by now. There's still time to do some last-minute shopping, though. To help with that endeavor, we've scoured the e-tailer lands and bring you the best deals we found. Here's what we have for today.
- If you've had a little too much family time with your in-laws, perhaps goggling yourself in might be a good idea. That's where the Oculus Rift with Touch VR system comes in. This is one of the two top-tier VR headsets of the moment, and it comes ready to use with two sensors and a pair of hand controllers. Grab the set for $379 from Newegg and get a free Cooler Master MasterPulse 2.0 headset thrown in for free.
- We're betting that more than a few people are building new PCs this Christmas season, and a good number of those will certainly use Ryzen processors. A good home for one of those CPUs is the Asus Prime B350-Plus motherboard. This mobo has an M.2 socket, a pair of USB 3.1 Gen2 ports, and can be had for only $79.99 from Newegg. There's a $10 rebate card on top of that, too.
- A new build needs a power supply, and you can do no better than the EVGA SuperNova 650 G1. This fully-modular unit is 80 Plus Gold-certified and has a ten-year warranty. Get a hold of one from Newegg for $79.99. That's a nice price on its own, but there's a $20 rebate card that can drive it down to an especially-juicy $59.99.
- Here's a potential gift for pretty much anyone that's into gaming (or maybe for yourself). The Razer DeathAdder Chroma mouse has five buttons, a quality 10,000-DPI sensor that can withstand acceleration up to 50 g, and, of course, RGB LED lighting. You can get your hands on one of these for only $39.99 from Newegg Flash while stocks last.
- We recently looked at the HP Envy x360 convertible with a Ryzen 2500U APU inside. Best Buy is running a deal on a version with 8 GB of RAM and a 1 TB hard drive, and you can get it for only $574.99. That discount brings the price down enough to swap the hard drive for an SSD and still come out ahead.
That's all for today, folks! There's a chance you're looking for something we haven't covered. If that's the case, you can help The Tech Report by using the following referral links when you're out shopping: not only do we have a partnership with Newegg and Amazon, but we also work with Best Buy, Adorama, Rakuten, Walmart, and Sam's Club. For more specific needs, you can also shop with our links at the Microsoft Store and Das Keyboard's shop.