Howdy, gerbils! The product announcements at CES died down a little after the huge rush in the first couple days of this week, and that means it's time for hardware deals. Check out what we found today.
- Need a home for your Coffee Lake CPU? The Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 is as welcoming an abode as you'll find. This board has metal-reinforced PCIe slots, Type-A and Type-C USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports, Intel-powered Gigabit Ethernet and 802.11ac Wi-Fi, and multiple RGB LED zones. You can get one for only $169.99 from Newegg, and there's a $20 rebate card on offer, too.
- Memory prices are sky-high these days, so a deal on a nice pack o' RAM is a welcome sight. The G.Skill Ripjaws V 16 GB kit with two 8 GB DIMMs clocked at 3200 MT/s is currently going for $172.54 at Newegg if you use the promo code EMCXEEX28. Get'em while they're hot.
- Happiness is having a high-quality power supply, like the Corsair RM750X. This box o' watts is powerful, cool, and extremely quiet. You can get one for a mere $99.98 from Newegg if you use the promo code EMCPEPU29 (ends today, so hurry up). As if that wasn't enough, you can get $20 back by way of a rebate card.
- Big monitors are always handy, like the LG 29UB55-B ultra-wide display. This IPS monitor has a 21:9 aspect ratio, a resolution of 2560x1080, and should cover 100% of the sRGB color space. There's also a pair of built-in speakers, and the included stand allows for height and tilt adjustments. Add this big display to your desk for $199.99 from Newegg. There's an extra $20 dangling off a rebate card, too.
- Last but by no means least, a great deal on a very competent rodent. The SteelSeries Rival 310 mouse has the same TrueMove3 sensor as the company's fancier mice, six buttons, and can be yours for $47.99 from Amazon.
That's all for today, folks! There's a chance you're looking for something we haven't covered. If that's the case, you can help The Tech Report by using the following referral links when you're out shopping: not only do we have a partnership with Newegg and Amazon, but we also work with Best Buy, Adorama, Rakuten, Walmart, and Sam's Club. For more specific needs, you can also shop with our links at the Microsoft Store and Das Keyboard's shop.